Nancy Larson Science is a complete homeschool science curriculum for your elementary-age student.
How it works
- Lessons in Logical Sequence: Uses questioning and review to build on prior knowledge and to anchor learning
- Vocabulary: Develops the critical scientific vocabulary that is essential for upper grades
- Language Arts Connection: Incorporates strategies in reading, writing, and study skills using nonfiction text
- Review and Assessment: Ensures comprehension and retention of concepts
Easy to teach
- Explicit Instruction: Provides a science conversation through direct instruction so students gain deeper understanding
- Hands-on Activities: Hands-on activities and inquiry learning fully integrated into the lessons with easy-to-follow instructions
- Multi-sensory Approach: Allows children with varying learning styles to be successful
Open the box and go!
Everything you need
- Science Tools: Equipment and supplies necessary to explore concepts and perform experiments outlined in the lessons
- Teacher Materials: Resource books, website resources, science word lists, photo cards, posters, and slide shows to support the fully scripted Teacher’s Manual
- Student Materials: Student booklets, lesson activities and reviews, experiments, study guides, and assessments printed for you
Nancy Larson Science: Our homeschool parents say it best!
Complete homeschool science kit
Science 1 Complete Program